- Navigate to the home page of your router - By default 192.168.1.1. If required enter your username and password, by default username is 'root' and password is 'admin'. Click on the Administration tab and then the Commands tab.
- Navigate to the DD-WRT auto installer script (You may need to login to the client area if you are not logged in).
- Select your username, enter your VPN password and choose a server to connect to. Click Download script.
- Open the downloaded text file and copy and paste into the Commands text area.
- Click on the Save Startup button.
- Click on the Management tab and then click on the Reboot router button on the bottom of that page. Your router will reboot and connect to the VPN. This can take up to 3 minutes.
Was this answer helpful?