Tunnelblick - Password or authentication failure
Tunnelblick stores usernames and passwords in the macOS keychain. If you are having authentication failures then you should first delete the keychain entries:
keychain accessutility by navigating to your
Applicationsfolder and then
- In the search box in the top right, enter
tunnelblickto filter all the tunnelblick keychain entries.
- Select all the tunnelblick entries, select
- Close tunnelblick and open it again and try to connect.
If you continue to have authentication issues please see I receive an ‘authentication failure’ message. What can I do?
- Tunnelblick - How to submit diagnostic data to IVPN?
- What macOS version is required for IVPN client?
- Tunnelblick - Opening utun - No buffer space available
- Tunnelblick - How do I edit the OpenVPN config file?
- Tunnelblick - "the internet does not appear to be reachable" error
Still have questions?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you in a few hours.Contact support
Interested in privacy?
Read our latest privacy news and keep up-to-date on IVPN services.Visit IVPN Blog