macOS - “Launch at login” is not available
The IVPN App for macOS requires permission to access the
System Events.app on macOS to provide a way for the IVPN App to integrate with the macOS at a low level. By granting permission, the IVPN App is allowed to make entries in the event log related to VPN, routing and firewall processes, and launching the app on login.
During the IVPN App’s installation process, access to
System Events.app is requested. If access is denied, the “Launch at login” feature will be greyed out and unavailable.
You can view this permission entry on a macOS computer by opening
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Automation and checking that the IVPN App has a check mark denoting permission to access
System Events.app. Toggling this check mark will grant or deny access. Access is required for the “Launch at login” feature.
- Tunnelblick - How do I edit the OpenVPN config file?
- Tunnelblick - Opening utun - No buffer space available
- macOS - Failed to regenerate WireGuard keys. Private key generation error: 133
- "IVPN.app wants to control System Events". Why do I see this warning?
- How do I completely uninstall / remove Tunnelblick?