Tunnelblick - How do I edit the OpenVPN config file?
- Click on the tunnelblick icon in the top right menu bar and select
- Select the server you wish to edit the config file for and click on the ‘gear’ icon with a small down arrow in the bottom left corner of the window.
Edit OpenVPN configuration file. The file will open in your text editor. Make the neccessary changes and save the file.
- macOS - Failed to regenerate WireGuard keys. Private key generation error: 133
- macOS - What credentials are required for the Helper Agent portion of the IVPN App install?
- Why is IVPN agent daemon always running?
- How to resolve error "IVPN.app is damaged and cannot be opened."
- "IVPN.app wants to control System Events". Why do I see this warning?