macOS - How do I completely uninstall / remove the IVPN application?
The uninstaller app is included in the installation .dmg image and is only required if you wish to completely remove all components of the IVPN application from your macOS computer. It is not required before installing a new version.
You can download the latest .dmg image from the following link: https://www.ivpn.net/apps-macos/
Open the downloaded image file and scroll down until you see the “Uninstall IVPN.app”.
After running the uninstaller app, restart your macOS computer system.
- Tunnelblick - How do I edit the OpenVPN config file?
- macOS - What credentials are required for the Helper Agent portion of the IVPN App install?
- macOS - "Launch at login" is not available
- Tunnelblick - "the internet does not appear to be reachable" error
- "IVPN.app wants to control System Events". Why do I see this warning?