macOS - Failed to regenerate WireGuard keys. Private key generation error: 133
This error is caused when you attempt to connect to a WireGuard server using an old version of macOS. To use WireGuard, your device has to be running on macOS version 10.14 or later.
Updating your macOS device to a supported version will resolve this issue. If updating is not feasible, you can continue connecting using OpenVPN or IPSec with IKEv2 VPN protocol.
- Tunnelblick - "Unable to load net.tunnelblick.tap kexts" error
- How to resolve error "IVPN.app is damaged and cannot be opened."
- Tunnelblick - Opening utun - No buffer space available
- Tunnelblick - How to submit diagnostic data to IVPN?
- Tunnelblick - "the internet does not appear to be reachable" error