What happens if you receive a legal notice such as a DMCA for copyright material that I have downloaded?
Since our customers are anonymous when using our service, such notices are directed to IVPN and our legal department will issue an appropriate response. Since we store no connection logs, we couldn’t associate a request with a customer identity even if legally compelled to do so.
- How do we react when requested by an authority for information relating to a customer?
- Do you collect or store any usage/stats information relating to an account?
- What information is stored when I stop using your service?
- Does IVPN offer Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)?
- What happens if laws change forcing IVPN to compromise their customers privacy?