How do we react when requested by an authority for information relating to a customer?
The company is incorporated in Gibraltar. If a court order is received from a recognized legal authority with jurisdiction over IVPN, then the company will comply with that order. However, the company cannot be compelled to hand over information which it does not have. Our Legal Guidelines page has more details.
When a customer signs up we do not request any personal information. If it ever becomes required by law for us to keep a persistent log of our customers' connections or any personal data relating to their network activity, we will immediately notify our customers and do everything in our power to move jurisdictions or close the service to protect those who entrust their privacy to us.
- Using WireGuard® for Privacy Protection
- What happens if you receive a legal notice such as a DMCA for copyright material that I have downloaded?
- Do you collect or store any usage/stats information relating to an account?
- Does IVPN offer Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)?
- What information do you collect and store when I signup for your service?
Still have questions?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you in a few hours.Contact support
Interested in privacy?
Read our latest privacy news and keep up-to-date on IVPN services.Visit IVPN Blog