What information is stored when I stop using your service?
When a VPN account is terminated on our network due to the subscription ending, non-payment or for any other reason, all data associated with that VPN account including the account itself (with the exception of the accounting data below) is automatically deleted from all systems after 3 months. After the account is deleted the remaining accounting data below has no link to any past account ID.
If you want to delete your data immediately, simply click on the
Delete account button within the Client Area.
|Date of payment||Amount||Payment method||Transaction ID||Subscription ID|
- What happens if laws change forcing IVPN to compromise their customers privacy?
- Do you store any logs that could be used to identify a customer?
- What information do you collect and store when I signup for your service?
- How Do I Know when I'm Protected by IVPN?
- What information is collected and stored about all visitors to your website?