Tunnelblick - “the internet does not appear to be reachable” error
This issue is caused by the Tunnelblick DNS configuration. Please follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Click on the Tunnelblick icon in the taskbar and choose
- On the Details window, click on
Settings. Click on the
Set DNS/WINSoption and select
Set nameserverand re-connect.
- If that does not work, set it to
nameserver (3.0b10)and re-connect.
- "IVPN.app wants to control System Events". Why do I see this warning?
- macOS - What credentials are required for the Helper Agent portion of the IVPN App install?
- macOS - IVPN Helper agent is not starting
- Tunnelblick - "Unable to load net.tunnelblick.tap kexts" error
- macOS - "Launch at login" is not available