Tunnelblick - “the internet does not appear to be reachable” error
This issue is caused by the Tunnelblick DNS configuration. Please follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Click on the Tunnelblick icon in the taskbar and choose
- On the Details window, click on
Settings. Click on the
Set DNS/WINSoption and select
Set nameserverand re-connect.
- If that does not work, set it to
nameserver (3.0b10)and re-connect.
- macOS - What credentials are required for the Helper Agent portion of the IVPN App install?
- macOS - "Launch at login" is not available
- Why is IVPN agent daemon always running?
- Tunnelblick - How do I edit the OpenVPN config file?
- macOS - Failed to regenerate WireGuard keys. Private key generation error: 133
Still have questions?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you in a few hours.Contact support
Interested in privacy?
Read our latest privacy news and keep up-to-date on IVPN services.Visit IVPN Blog