We use only open-source software at IVPN. Below is a list of some of the technologies we have used to build our network.
- CentOS - Enterprise-class Linux distribution
- Puppet and the Foreman - Centralized configuration management for all our servers.
- Zabbix - Distributed network monitoring solution.
- OSSEC - Host intrusion detection and centralized logging platform.
- OpenVPN - Encryption and authentication for all server to server communications.
- OpenSwan - Providing IPSec services to customers.
- FreeRadius - AAA services.
- Tarsnap - Backup of critical data.