- Check that your IVPN Account ID begins with the letters 'ivpn'. You can check this in the Client Area.
- Check that the IVPN Account ID is entered in the correct case i.e. 'ivpnABcd12' is not the same as 'ivpnabcd12'.
- You may have reached the device limit for your account. You may have to log out of the IVPN App on another device to free up a slot.
- There may be a network restriction blocking access to our authentication server. You may have to try a different network.
- If you are still unable to connect, your account is most likely disabled/suspended. Verify that your VPN account is active by logging into the client area. If your account has been suspended, renew your account to automatically unsuspended it.
I receive an 'authentication failure' message. What can I do?
Was this answer helpful?