Yes, and it can be easily enabled in just a few steps:
Note, 2FA adds an additional authentication step to the Client Area on our website, not IVPN apps.
- Log into your Client Area
- Navigate to the Update Profile -> Two-Factor Authentication tab and click on the Enable button
- Scan the barcode using the preferred TOTP app (Time-based One-Time Password), e.g. Google Authenticator
- Enter the generated 6-digit code and click on the Validate button to confirm the 2FA activation
- Store the Backup Code you will see on the next page somewhere safe - it can be used to disable the 2FA in the future