- In the dock click System Preferences
- In System Preferences click Network
- In Network click the + symbol on the bottom left
- Select Interface VPN
Select VPN Type IKEv2
Give this a Service Name to identify it by and click Create
- In Network fill in the Server Address using the address of one of the servers from the server status list (depending on which country you want to connect to). the Remote ID should be the same as the Server Address
Click Authentication Settings ...
Fill in your IVPN Username and password.
- Select Username
- In Network click Apply
- To connect, in network click on the adaptor created above then click Connect
- To Disconnect, in network click on the adaptor and then click Disconnect.
Was this answer helpful?