- Added new TAP driver interface to avoid compatibility problems with other VPN clients
- Added ability to override basic OpenVPN parameters with user-defined parameters
- Updated OpenVPN parameters according to ‘Deprecated options’ list
- Reduced CPU usage relating to GUI
- Fixed authentication error due to specific symbols present in password
- Fix for empty window shown on Alt+Tab
- Various stability fixes
Download IVPN Version 2.6.7
- Added option to specify additional OpenVPN parameters
- Added new new update framework to ease future upgrades
- Implemented IVPN Firewall notification windows
- Fixed error: "Could not read Auth username/password/ok string from management interface" on connect
- Various stability fixes
- OpenVPN upgraded to v2.4.4
Download IVPN Version 2.6.6
- Improved stability of communication protocol between OpenVPN process and desktop client
- Updated software license agreement
Download IVPN Version 2.6.4
- Improved communication protocol between local service and desktop client for improved stability
- Fix for rare freezes during connection process to unresponsive servers
- Fix for the client auto-starting even when auto-start is disabled in Settings
- Implemented additional protection for user credentials
- Fix for client is unable to start minimized in some configurations
Download IVPN Version 2.6.3
- Fix privilege escalation issue in user mode
- Improved stability
Download IVPN Version 2.6.2
- New setting ‘Allow Multicast when LAN traffic is allowed’ added. This option allows access to more LAN resources while IVPN Firewall is active
- OpenVPN upgraded to v2.3.12
- Minor bug fixes related to IVPN service
Download IVPN Version 2.6.1
- Improved error handling.
- Disable client diagnostic logging by default.
Download IVPN Version 2.6
- Minor bug fixes relating to server selection windows.
Download IVPN Version 2.5
- Full multi-hop support on all servers.
- OpenVPN upgraded to 2.3.8.
- Improved UI.
- Full compatibility with Windows 10.
- Obfsproxy updated to support obfs3.
- Fixed multiple bugs relating to power event changes and switching Wifi networks.
- Diagnostics reports upload speed improved.
Download IVPN Version 2.4
- Fix port forwarding issue when IVPN firewall is enabled.
Download IVPN Version 2.3
- Ping time is now displayed for every server in the servers selection page.
- Fix for the issue which caused application to crash on start on slow or highly loaded computers.
- Fix for the issue which caused application to crash on Windows Vista with 'Allow LAN traffic' option enabled.
- Fix for the client crashing when using multi-hop servers on some computers with non-English locales.
- Improved system tray notification.
- Fix DNS leak when 'Allow LAN traffic' option is enabled.
- New IVPN Firewall.
- Reworked UI interface.
- Improved overall stability of the application and service.
- Fix for when IVPN Client crashes after waking from Sleep/Hibernate on some devices.
- Fix for when the VPN tunnel becomes unreachable after connecting to different WiFi or wired network.
- IPv6 traffic is now blocked when IVPN Firewall is enabled.
- Fix for when client crashes where configuration file is broken.
- IVPN Client will now ask you to send a crash report if software has crashed.
- Settings window is optimized.
- Application Installer is improved and signed.
- .NET Framework 4.5 is now required to run the application. It will be automatically downloaded and installed if required.
- Minor bug fixes to improve stability of UI.
- Improve stability of OBFSproxy.
- Improve stablity of DNS leak protection code.
- Minor UI text updates.
- Ensure routes are correctly installed when using a proxy.
- Resolve authentication error message (status -1).
- Fix bug with Windows 8.1 to ensure that DNS search list is correctly modified on shutdown.
- Update OpenVPN to 2.3.3 due to recent OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability.
- Fix a bug where the uninstaller wouldn't completely remove itself from the registry.
- Improvements to routing table monitoring code.
- Hide multihop servers when OBFS proxy is enabled.
- Update IVPN Service to launch on-demand.
- Update authenticate checking code.
- Improve cold startup time on windows 8.
- Fix crash when clicking on a non-URL notification.
- Add software update notifications.
- Respect VPN-provided DNS servers by setting up a new DNS resolver.
- Improvements to ensure when DHCP is renewed, the VPN-provided DNS servers are maintained.
- Add diagnostics report.
- Add DNS leak prevention.
- Several performance enhancements.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Add connection duration.
- Add authentication error message.
- Add version number to tray icon.
- Resolve client hanging on startup issues.
- Improve startup times.
- Reduces debug logging.
- Omit bundled server list.
- Fix minor UI rendering bug.
- Update server list signature verification.
- Significantly refactored XAML UI code.
- Remove dedicated 'Exit' button.