This guide will help you set up an IPSec connection using IKEv2.
- On your iOS device, navigate to Settings -> VPN and click on the Add VPN Configuration button.
- Enter the following configuration:
- Type - IKEv2
- Description - Any description to identify VPN server
- Server - Choose any from the server list (i.e. gb.gw.ivpn.net)
- Remote ID - Same as the Server field
- Local ID - Empty
- User Authentication type - Username
- Username - Your IVPN account ID (starts with ‘ivpnXXXXXXX’)
- Password - ivpn
- Proxy settings - Off
- Tap Done to finalize the setup.
- Your newly created VPN configuration is now available. Tap on the switch button to connect or disconnect.
Was this answer helpful?