- On your Android device, go to Google Play, search and install strongSwan VPN Client app.
Launch the app, click on the Add VPN Profile button and fill in the following configuration:
- Server - choose any from the server list (i.e. gb.gw.ivpn.net)
- VPN Type – IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password).
- Username – your IVPN username (starts with ‘ivpnXXXXXXX’).
- Password – your IVPN password.
- CA certificate – check Select automatically.
- Profile name – give it any name you prefer.
- Server identity (check Show advanced settings) – same as the Server field.
- Hit Save.
- You have successfully created a new VPN profile. Tap on it to connect or disconnect.
Was this answer helpful?