- Can I cancel anytime?
- Yes absolutely, there is no commitment.
- How easy is it to get a refund?
- Really easy! Just login to the client area and cancel
within 7 days of signing up. There are no other conditions. We strive to process
refunds asap (normally within 24 hours). For more info see our refund policy.
- What payment types do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, Bitcoin and cash. However paying
with cash is only available when purchasing an annual subscription.
- Do you offer free trials for all payment methods?
- No, a free trial is only available if you signup using a credit card or
- Is my account activated immediately?
- Yes, once payment has been received your account will be activated
- Can I switch billing cycles anytime?
- You can select a different billing cycle when renewing your VPN account.
- What information do you collect?
- We only require a working email address. See our privacy
policy for more info.
- Do you serve ads or offer a free ad-based version?
- No, we are dedicated to creating a secure and private network to protect your
privacy, not exploit it.
- Do I get access to all the servers?
- Yes you can access all our VPN gateway servers and can switch between them as
often as they wish with the click of a button. No need to login to the website
to switch servers.
- Is there any bandwidth limit?
- No, you are only limited by the amount of bandwidth provided by your ISP.
- Do you offer alternate ports?
- Yes, we offer several alternate ports such as TCP/443, TCP/80, UDP/53.
- How fast are your servers?
- We have invested in the fastest servers in the industry to minimize latency and
increase maximum throughput. In most cases, you should not notice any delay when
connected to IVPN.
- Do you offer dedicated static IP's?
- No, we feel that most customers do not understand the inherent loss of privacy
and anonymity associated with using a dedicated IP. When using a shared IP, your
traffic is intermixed with all server traffic significantly mitigating against
- What operating systems do you support?
- Please see our setup area for a list of supported
- Help I have more questions!
- Check out our main FAQ. Alternatively contact us and we'll get back to you ASAP.