How do I activate port forwarding?
Login to the Client Area.
Click on the
Enablebutton. Your port number will be displayed, this is the port number you must use to connect to your device once connected to the VPN.
Your port number will be reserved on all servers and will only expire if you do not connect to the VPN for 14 days. Port Forward is available on IVPN Pro accounts, and is disabled across all US-based servers.
- What is the default encryption cipher for VPN connections?
- How do I send a secure PGP encrypted email to IVPN?
- Can I access Hulu / Netflix / BBC iPlayer using IVPN?
- What information is stored when I stop using your service?
- Why is the location of the server not accurate?
Still have questions?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you in a few hours.Contact support
Interested in privacy?
Read our latest privacy news and keep up-to-date on IVPN services.Visit IVPN Blog