- Check that your VPN username begins with the letters 'ivpn'. You can check your username in the client area.
- Ensure that you are using the correct password. By default this is the password you entered during sign-up.
- Check that the password is entered in the correct case i.e. 'Hello' is not the same as 'hello'.
- Check that there are no space characters before or after the password. This is a common issue when using copy/paste!
- If you are still unable to connect, change your VPN password and try connecting again.
- If you are using Tunnelblick on macOS check that your username and password don't contain any non-ascii characters. This is a known issue with Tunnelblick.
- If you are still unable to connect, your account is most likely disabled/suspended. Verify that your VPN account is active by logging into the client area. If your account has been suspended, renew your account to automatically unsuspended it.